How to use PMail for RLI NEA Communications
DACdb allows you to define selection criteria to target your PMail messages to particular audience among RLI attendees.
- When you sign into DACdb, Switch to the RLINEA “District”. Access the Switch function by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the RLI Tab from the horizontal menu and then select the “RLI” icon.
- From the left menu, click on “RLI Members”.
- In the “Parameters” section (1) select the criteria you want in order to target the specific audience for your message.
Remember to use the “But NOT taken Courses” to exclude if appropriate.
- Select the desired District (2) or leave at default “All Districts” if appropriate.
- Click on the “Refresh” button (3) to update the list of RLI attendees based on your selection.
- Click on the tick box (4) to select all RLI Attendees included in your selection.
Note: if there are exceptions that should NOT receive the communication, you can scroll down and deselect the individuals.
- Click on the PMail Icon (5) to go to the PMail edit Screen.
- On the PMail screen, all RLI Attendees from the previous selection screen will appear in the “To” box.
Enter your email Subject line and the body of your message.
Note, you can also attach a file if necessary by clicking on “Attach File”.
If you wish to CC or BCC any recipients, click on the hyperlinks below the Subject line.
- Once you finish crafting your message, click on the yellow “Send” button in the top right corner of the screen.